Updated On: 14 August 2014
Effective Date: 14 August 2014
Information We Collect
We may obtain information from and about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information, such as name and e-mail address if you provide it to opt into our mailing list.
- Your IP address and usage details.
Certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns may be automatically collected as you navigate through and interact with our Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding users’ use of our Website and the purchases users make on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of this websites assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by this website about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory inquiry.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of [COMPANY NAME], our customers or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Website’s features.